Apple cider vinegar is fermented juice from crushed apples. Like apple juice, it probably contains some pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin; pantothenic acid; and vitamin C. It also contains small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
We have some recipes to share with you which can change the individual taste of cider apple vinegar; it will be helpful for indigestion & offers nutrition with energy to your body. Cider apple vinegar is easily available in the market you just need to add some more ingredients into it to make your perfect health Athletic Greens drink.
- The lemon role – lemons are rich in vitamin c so it helps to increase the immunity power of your body, the combination of lemon & cider apple vinegar creates very nice flavor.
- Ingredients – 1 glass of warm or hot water, 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of ginger juice , 1 teaspoon of honey &7 a pinch of black pepper powder.
- Direction – mix all the ingredients in one glass , stir it well & simply have it , if you want to add something to enhance the taste then you can experiment with some more ingredients.
- Flavor with grapes – grapes creates a tangy sweet taste when it blends with apple vinegar, grapes provide fiber & vitamin K to your body & also they are low in calories.
- Ingredients – 1 glass of warm or hot water, 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 3 tablespoon of grapes juice, ½ teaspoon of ginger juice, a pinch of black pepper powder & sea salt to taste.
- Direction – mix all the ingredients in one glass , stir it well & simply have it , if you want to add raw honey so first check the sweetness of grapes if it is enough then don’t add.
- Cranberry mocktail – cranberry is a good source of vitamin &fiber, cranberry taste little bitter so you need to opt some ways to remove its bitterness. They also are beneficial to urinary tract, digestive, and heart health.
- Ingredients – 2 tablespoon of cranberry juice , water , 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Direction – boil cranberries for 10-15 minutes in low flame then blend them in blender for juice, it will remove the bitterness of cranberry. Add this juice to water with maple syrup, stir it well & you are done with your drink.